How to Root Myphone A919 and Myphone A888
HOW TO ROOT my A919 and a888 Originally Created By: Mon Barbeche
1. Download Pdanet for windows here : http://junefabrics.com/
2. Install then follow the instruction (note: don’t connect yet your phone to the USB connector.) when it will ask what phone do you have, choose the other brands
3. When it ask to connect your phone, then connect it (note: be sure that USB debugging is enabled – you can see these option by entering the Phone settings > settings developer option checked the USB debugging ). just wait until it complete the installation/driver instalation, you don’t have anything you can is wait until it finished installing.
After the completion of the instalation of PDAnet, it’s now the right time to root your phone.
4. Download this file: http://www.mediafire.com/
Note: For Windows 7/8/Vista
After you unzip right click the runme.bat then click on Properties then click the second tab in which the Compatibility option is located. Check Compatibility and set it to Windows xp sp3. Then open runme.bat
5. Unzip nyo tpos DOUBLE CLICK nyo ung “RUNME.BAT” . COMMAND prompt windows will appear. .. hit nyo “1″ then enter. (1 is normal rooting kung babasahin nyo)
6. Wait lang kayo hanggang sabihin ng command promp na kelangang restore ung phone. check nyo ung phone nyo hit nyo ung “restore my data” tpos wait lang kayo magrestart yan.. wait lang kayo hanggang sabihin ng COMMand prompt na press anykey . press anykey kayo tpos wait nyo lang mag-on na si A919/a888.. then aun rooted na yan
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.